From:
Heidi Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:47:01 EST
Hey!!  It's me Heidi again.  Today I just got another ferret.  She's about
6 wks.  old I guess.  She is SOOOO cute!!!  I guess most of you know about
Cassie (my 6 month old sweetie who digs in her food bowl :-) ).  Well I
tried introducing the new kit to Cassie, but Cassie gets jealous (I guess
that's what it is) and starts hissing at the baby.  She just follows her
around and hisses!  Of course the kit just ignores her but all the same, I
don't want Cassie to hurt my new ferret!  I read in a magazine to give the
two ferrets baths together so they smell the same, and I did that.  But
Cassie STILL doesn't seem to want to be friends!  Any suggestions??  I
need help!!

Also, I didn't notice this until I was home with my new ferret, but her
rectum protrudes a little.  Anything wrong with that?

Heidi