From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:42:41 -0400
We just got our summons to court for the Robert Jarmain case in London.
He's the one who had Snowy and kept him in a small wooden box covered in
snow, fed him hay and left him to grow a worm on his back for 7 months.

The London criminal court has had overflowing letters from all of us ferret
lovers, and I thank you for that. Showing support in this case is essential
because it's London's 1st ever ferret case to be brought before the court
system. Please continue to send your letters of support for Snowy to

London Criminal Court
c/o Prosecutor's office
PO BOX 5600 Term. A
London, Ontario
NIA 2P3 Canada.

To learn more on Snowy and the other ferrets that were in Mr. Jarmain's
care, please visit Sam's site at
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ontario.htm

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and Snowy's too!
Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.