From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:33:59 -0800
i've got a question about my mojo biting.  she's deaf, and i've been
working on her biting for a few months.  she'll run up and bite my foot,
and i'll scruff her, pick her up, and make a low base noise.  when i put
her down, she goes in attack mode, does a few alligator death rolls, and
jumps on my foot again.  and i keep trying.everytime i scruff her, she
starts dooking and war dancing.  what do i do?  i know when we're playing,
i'll scratch her neck, her tail will poof up, and she'll start jumping
side to side and she'll chase me around the house.  any suggestions will
be helpfull.

thanks
-valerie

=====