Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:17:45 -0800
Hi all
Da idea with da Chicken Gravy Gourmet seems to have been recieved very well
and construction will start very soon.

A message came in to ceck on Idget and Baby.  I looked them up in da puter
thing and located them at da Fruit Bar.  I went over there to talk to them
and maybe grab a little fruit myself.  I told them dat their mommy waz
concerned about them and asked how they are doing.  They said dat they are
doing well and everything is great here other than their humans not being
here.  They said dat they can wait for dat though.  They said to give their
mommy their luv and to send lots of kisses and cuddles.

I am still on vacation for da weekend.  No meetings and such.  Have got a
lot of play time in with everyone.  Acting like a ferret is great for a
change.  Gotto go.  Am late for a tube race.

By BYe
Sandee