From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:19:31 -0400
This morning I went to sign my ferrets up for welfare. At first the
lady said, "ferrets are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained
to her that my ferrets are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't
speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddy's are. They
expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My
ferrets get their first checks Friday.

--
Envelope How much in your home was made in the USA?

No longer are we self suffecient, we are owned by other nations and
are at their mercy.