From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:44:29 -0500
1. A reply to the anon poster who asked what to do about fleas: See your
vet about Advantage.  Works great in a ferret-sized dose!  And I believe
it's a once-a-month drop on the back of the neck type of thing.

2. If anyone does have knowledge of febreeze and ferrets, please post on
the list!  I, too, have some but have not yet used it; and don't want it
to hurt my weasels!

3. When Merlin had his vaccine reaction, both his arms were shaved for IV
injections & a catheter.  I asked Dr. K how long before his hair would grow
back, but I FORGOT what she said, as I was in a rather frazzled state that
day.  Does anyone happen to know?  He's embarrassed about his bald arms,
and I get sad everytime I see them!!

Happy New Year & Happy Ferreting to All!
-Rachelle Tuvell & McKyle & Merlin