From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:39:17 -0700
Me.

Lu Lu Bell wants me, not the tunnels, not the stuffed animals, not the
paper bags, not the rice box, not the balls, not ball on the string, not
the motorized mouse thing that moves or the bag that shakes and crackles,
nope none of that.

Just me.

To hang on my head, pull my hair, dig at my scalp, bite my ears, slide
down my back, try to dig me out by digging my butt and back for hours.
digging my ankles, licking my ankles, biting my ankles, hanging onto my
socks, going for rides on my socks.  Climbing me is a big hit with her,
she can scale me in 5 seconds flat from foot to leg to waist up to arm or
chest and then her favorite spot-my head, Where she can scratch, bite,
dig and survey the world.

I put her back down 100 times a day, just so she can start over again.
She doesn't even like playing with the other ferrets.

Why should she??  She has her own private human momma toy to torment any
way she sees fit.

My Lucifer is one of a kind.

Lu Lu Bell aka Lucy/Lucifer
I have been truely blessed or cursed(?)