From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:38:56 -0800
>From:    SukieCrandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: faked photos
>
>There were some other aspects of the indoor shots that also seem to have
>been faked.

What other aspects do you think were faked?  Please elaborate.  How do you
know they are "fake"?

Someone raised the question of "why doesn't it specify MF in the
pictures?" Probably because if it did, they could be required to take the
photos down.  Also, whoever put these pictures up on the web would be
under further suspicion from authorities over the break in.  The way
those photos are being handled, is smart from a legal standpoint.

Also, if these are "faked" photos, wouldn't MF be concerned?  How about MF
coming forward and making a PUBLIC statement?  Gee, do you think that the
reason MF wont come forward is because those ARE actual photos of their
facility?  My opinion - former employee or inside job.  Think about it.
Once again, it would be in MF's best interest to come forward and say
something.  Remaining silent only makes them look guilty.  What a
coincidence that those photos were put up right after the break in, yup,
that sure tells me that they are fakes!  Please.  Why don't you look past
WHO posted the photos and consider that they are real.  Then you might
have to face reality and admit there are problems - MANY!

I am not one to automatically believe everything I see in the media
(actually, I rarely believe any of it) but the photos jive with what I
have been told about some of the procedures there, in particular the cage
labeling with bar codes.  Another coincidence?  I don't think so.

Those newbies out there who are reading this stuff, there are far more
people out there in the ferret community that do NOT care for MF's
practices.  Keep this in mind when you read the nay-sayers stuff,
especially since a few of them have rec'd free product from MF and
wouldn't want to "bite the hand that feeds them".  Unfortunately, those
few are the most vocal, but that does not mean that MF is innocent or
that the allegations are false.

Just my two cents.