From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 18:01:56 EDT
Reading your post I felt all the agony and terror and anguish you went
through when it was time for Meeshur Bubb to cross over to the Rainbow
Bridge...I have been there as well and know what it feels like to be left
behind.  Knowing how dearly you loved your furchild and how much he must
have loved and trusted you I offer you this little bit of writing.

I am very sure it is what he would have said to you if only he could
have....no creature could have been better loved and sent on with greater
reverence than your fur baby....

   If it should be...

 If it should be that I grow frail and weak
 And pain should keep me from my sleep
 Then you must do what must be done
 For this last battle can't be won.

 You will be sad, I understand,
 Don't let your grief then stay your hand,
 For this day, more than all the rest
 Your love and friendship stands the test.

 We've had so many happy years
 What is to come can hold no fears
 Would you want me to suffer? So
 When that time comes please let me go.

 Take me where my needs they'll tend
 But stay beside me to the end
 And hold me firm and speak to me
 Until my eyes no longer see.

 I know in time that you will see
 The kindness that you do for me
 Although my tail its last has waved
 From pain and suffering I've been saved.

 Do not grieve it must be you
 Who must decide this thing to do
 We've been so close, we two, these years
 Remember joy among your tears.

 Anon.

there is one other piece I would like you to have....a message from him from
the bridge where he is happy, well and waiting for you.

I do not mean to offend and if this sort of post is inappropriate here I
apologize and count on our fearless leader to keep me in bounds...

 hugs to you both...dayna
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
 "Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!"