Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:33:50 EDT
Hello there Tonks here, I have an opinion about this stinker thing.
:::::laying in the litter box:::::

now ya see, there are all kinds of smells in da world. Some are better
than others. I am a stinker in kinda guy myself. Mommy said when she
had me "done" whatever that means, she left my stinker intact. She said
she had heard on older ferrets it was a tricky surgery and she wasn't
risking anything for me. I am special, doncha know. I like having a
stinker myself. It's great when playing with the other kids, if someone
gets to rough, ya give em a blast. And it's tons of fun when a hooman
is loving me all up in their face. Poof! land em one right in the
kisser. Hoomans make great faces. So my vote is for keep the stinker!

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com