From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 20:56:10 -0500
Well, as the proud mother of Ms. January 1997, I have checked the calendar
and after my daughter pointed it out I can kind of see what Dick means.
Now, of course, I don't expect people to gather around to stare at her
picture like it is some spirtual vision!

She is the same ferret that was carrying the ice cream carton that appeared
in the CBS telecast in August with John Stone.

Her name is Murphy Brown because she has lots of attitude!  I have an
incredible story about the time she got out of the house and we found her 36
hours later over a mile away!!  If anyone wants the details- post your
request here since I cannot post my name : (

[Moderator's note: Awww.... heck...if you can post it over the weekend, I'm
sure we'd all love to hear it.  BIG]