From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:03:40 -0400
Well, I am in the process of building a house and one feature that we
were very adamant about was making sure that there were no holes in the
baseboards at corners, treated carpets (in a darker color), washable walls,
and of course, the baby room!

Well, I just got off the phone with the decorators that work with the
builders and we were just given the options for paint.  (Picked the carpet
out months ago and we got the kind that a pool full of water would sit on
top of).  We had the option of regular satin paint, vinyl paint, and Teflon
paint.  Well, we went for the Teflon paint!

We figure, with our carpet choice and the paint choice, that any wayward
poopies will just hover an inch or two from the wall and the carpet.  We
will just have to learn to walk carefully, so we don't have poopies
slamming into our shins!

Dooks to all

April, Luna, Sola, Bridgette, and Nutt!