From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:07:12 -0700
Quick question.  Our home lately has been inviting some unwanted pests,
including water beetles that come up from the tub.  Jack loves to chase
them around my room and eat them whenever he sees them.  I watched in
amusement as he tried eating the first one, then reason got to me, and
I butted in...should I be concerned or be happy he wants to help
extermintate them?

***Attention******Attention******Attention******Attention***

Last call for those of you participating in the spring fling swap to get
your bedding out!  If you have not done so, please let me know!(or if you
haven't recieved bedding from anyone on your list that would be greatly
appreciated too) Now if you would like to donate bedding to Heaven Scent
ferret shelter, and want to add it to the big box, ill be more than
happy to provide you with an address...any bedding will be greatly
appreciated!!  Even if you're not really good at sewing, Ebay has lots
of ferret friendly items including:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2319112423
that's only at $0.30 right now!

Got a package in the other day from Sue Winter and the Dancing Ferret.
Included was two crochet snuggle sacks and a little something extra for
the shelter.  Thank you Sue!

Total pieces of bedding : 6 & rising :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~