From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:21:55 -0400
I took Pester outside for some free romp in the yard while it wasn't
too hot. She took her time acclimating to where she was, quite normal
for a fert. All at once she burst into instant speed back to the house!

She went to the yucca plant by the cellar door. Is where she loves to
go but I hate it when she goes there where I have seen big black snakes
hang out, a great meal for the snake.

I stood next to the pants and knew where she was by the leaves moving.
Then Pester went into a super wild war dance! She was so absolutely
happy to be outside she went into the most wild of war dances ever. She
was racing from bush to bush faster than my eyes could keep up. She was
dancing on her toe nail tips jumping up and down twisting and shouting
all the way. What a gas! I sure wish I had that on film to share with
everyone.

But I had to get back in side where I had cantaloupe steaks in the deep
fryer and didn't want them to burn on so I managed to find Pester, with
great effort where she dodged my every attempt to get her, but did get
her and we went back in side.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111