From:
Jennifer Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:28:01 -0500
NOT AN ANGEL

The young kit and the older ferret lay on shaded sweet grass watching the
reunions.  Sometimes a man, sometimes a woman, sometimes a whole family
would approach the Rainbow Bridge, be greeted by their loving pets and
cross the bridge together.

The young kit playfully nipped at the older one.  "Look!  Something
wonderful is happening!"  The older ferret stood up and squealed,
"Quickly...get over to the path."

"But that's not my owner" whined the kit, but he did as he was told.
Thousands of pets surged forward as a figure in white walked on the path
toward the bridge.  After the glowing figure passed each animal, that
animal bowed it's head in love and respect.  The figure finally approached
the bridge and was met by a menagerie of joyous animals.  Together, they
all walked over the bridge and disappeared.

The young kit was still in awe.  "Was that an angel?" he whispered.  "No,
son," the older ferret replied.  "That was more than an angel.  That was a
person who worked rescue."

Keep up the great work-it's appreciated!  To J9 (you know who you are),
Mike and Debi Taylor: Thought of you guys in particular-much love and
support.  Thanks for all you've done for me and the ferrets!  I'll always
be here to help out.

Jen
Geech, Snickers, Bodie, Breezy and Delta
In Loving Memory and Missing Tremendously:  Skeeter