From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 21:00:25 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I've been MIA lately and am behind on my FMLs by like 2 months. Been
in school see! Hopefully I haven't missed too much, but I archive them
all in my mail so I will be sure to catch up on them soon!

Anyway, I'm writing in search of Northwest Ohio ferret shelters,
whether they are shelters with their own separate building, in
someone's home, or a foster situation. I'm looking for a ferret shelter
within 40 miles of Ohio 43551. I'm looking to do some volunteer work
and also inquire about some information.

If you are a shelter or someone knows of a shelter in this area, feel
free to reply to my personal email, I will get it much sooner!

Thank you for any help!
Chris

--
Christina Pertz