From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:59:12 -0400
I have a sad news for this ferret.  Just this minute after reading the
post from the The Ferret Aid Society, I called Sophie at the pound.  She
informed me that the owner had been presented with all her options,
including turning it over to the ferret shelter, and she has opted to have
it euthanized.

She was cordial enough when she spoke to me, but giggled somewhat when I
intially identified myself to help the ferret.  But she did tell me what I
wanted I didn't want to hear.

I cannot believe someone would willingly put a pet to sleep when they know
they have other options.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Dona in S. Florida