From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 10:41:46 -0500
somethings get confused from what one person says and what another
understands it to be . Dr Murray uses PureVac NOT Neovac...........
when I called the distributor, they told me they use NeoVac DA2 at
ferret farms. Later Debi looked it up and found they also have Neo
Vac D which says it is safe for ferrets.

when I wrote Dr Murray about the NeoVac DA2 this is what he said:

Good question

The Da2 is distemper and adenovirus (canine hepatitis). It is a live
vaccine, but It does not say how it was modified. I would call the
vaccine company at 877 neo tech to find out if it is safe for ferrets,
but a distemper only would be a better option (well if their distemper
only is safe for ferrets).

SO BY NO WAY DOES DR MURRAY USE OR RECOMMEND NEOVAC VACCINE and my
sincere apology to Dr Murray for any misunderstanding this has caused.

Millie and her ferrets and Danes
www.txferretrescue.org