From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:48:18 -0400
You may have noticed that some Ferret Health List posts are appearing
days after they were sent, and some are coming back to people days
later as being unreadable by Yahoogroups. Also, that Yahoogroups is
having trouble on and off knowing where its own URLs go. So,
Yahoogroups may be setting up for a crash unless they can find and
repair the problems.

In case Yahoogroups crashes I even more strongly than usual recommend
the separate FHL Archives:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/

and if you need more instruction on finding information go to:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/FHL11552

The vets list is also separate from Yahoogroups, partly in case of
crashes:
http://ferrethealth.org/vets/

We all owe a debt of gratitude to Pam and Eric Sessoms for making those
very, very, very (Did I remember to say "very"?) useful resources
available.

Don't forget other references. The FML is being copied on this in case
Yahoogroups goes down before this post appears (since many people
belong to both lists) and Bill Gruber has a marvelous archive for that,
too, which can be found in the header of each day's Ferret Mailing List
and is

Sukie (not a vet)

[Moderator's note: Yahoo claims to have located and fixed the problem,
which was affecting many groups. BIG]

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html