From:
Amanda Wheat-Simms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:27:05 -0600
I was driving around the city this morning, running errands, and it
struck me that our roads and bridges are in appallingly bad shape. The
economy is in the toilet, and the state just can't afford to fix them.
Then it occurred to me that there is a solution: the ferret community,
being the kindest and most generous people around, should collect and
donate to their respective states the most impervious and
indestructible material known to mankind- FERRET POOP!

If you've ever stumbled upon a lovely cache of dried-up, caked-on,
harder-than-rock weasel poop, you know what I'm talking about. I
actually had to get a chisel to scrape the stuff up from my concrete
floor! If the stuff gets that hard inside, imagine what it would be
like after baking in the hot Oklahoma sun for a couple weeks...

Just think of all the tax money we'd save; no need for heavy equipment
and expensive materials, just a truckload of free ferret manure and
some shovels- patch those potholes right up! And God knows there is a
never ending supply of the stuff. Little critters do nothing all day
but eat, sleep and poop.

Great idea, huh? So who wants to volunteer to come to my house and
haul this $h!t to the DOT???

Amanda, 7 Kitties and the Peanuts Gang