Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:02:33 EDT
I have been commuting four hours a day to a seminar this week, put in
a long work day Sat.,and spent the evening and morning attempting a
rescue-which has been succesful thus far.

I am about to do the 3 hour feedings for the next several weeks now, so I
am going to give you the following info.  asked for most on my messages,
and then you are on your own.

To get to the info.  on Marshall Farms, go to AskJeeves.com and ask where
the Ferret Mailing List Archives are in question form.  Possible answers
will come up, including the 3rd or so one-the FML archives.  Look under
Sept. 2000.  Then look under my name and Marshall Farms.  Info on MF is
posted in issues 3179, 3181,3183,3172,3177,3186,3175,3178.  Write down
the on-line addresses and then READ them.  They are from various sources
and not from friends or family or employees of MF.

I am not going to persue this, despite several kind people feeling I should
speak out.  My words are turned around, or key phrases left out, or I have
people e-mailing me that I am being threatened on another mailing list, etc.

Marshall Farms, you will read, kills the mothers of your Marshall Farms
babies.  That is enough for me to boycott their products.  I do not support
any puppy mills to my knowledge.  I hope that I never will.

I have a baby duckling that is I guess a week or two old--really have no
idea.  The duck orphanages here are full.  I am going to try syringe
feeding chopped up worms in water every three hours.  Is there anyone out
there with any more suggestions??  There are no other babies this small
in the wetland, so I cannot leave it with another mother.  It was being
pecked to death, and may not even survive the night.  Just praying for a
miracle.

Any helpfull suggestions-****please help me ****