From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:53:54 -0500
Check out our web site for a glimpse of Rosebud, the Portland Ferret,
and the official mascot of the 2007 International Ferret Symposium(R)
in Portland OR, June 22-24, 2007.

But you better look quickly! Rosebud is a fast and sneaky ferret, and
before you know it, she will have her prize stashed in the snows of Mt.
Hood. :-)

Shirts featuring Rosebud will be available for preorder shortly!

Make sure you register early to guaranty your spot at the best Ferret
Symposium(R) ever! We have a great lineup of speakers (including Dr.
Susan Brown, Dr. Mark Burgess, Dr. Katrina Ramsell, Dr. Robert Wagner,
Alexandra Colburn, Bob Church, Dee Gage, Travis Livieri, Susann Thiel,
Judith White and Dr. Bruce Williams) and special events (including
raffles, celebrity auction, banquet dinner and table topics).

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org