From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:06:33 EDT
Petey TPO what are you doing??

I am practicing posing Tonks, yanno voguing?

Ya mean like this?  :::standing with hands on hips, nose in the air:::

No, ya big white goofball.  that's your Super Hero pose.  Ya gotta do
sumpin more GQ.  Like the guys in the underwear ads.

Oh Oh Oh I can do dat Petey, watch!  ::::one hand on hip, knees bent,
tail out:::::

Oh good lord Tonks, you look like your getting ready to poof!

Getting ready Petey?  HAHAHAHA I did poof!
:::::weasel wardancing away::::

For more information on entering the Ferrets of The FML Calendar go to
http://supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html