From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:19:13 +0100
My baby /psychopathic overactive flyer, is not castrated.  Without wishing
to offend anybody how big does he have to be before I can get him snipped?
He has suddenly started to get hyper and is jumping on Rosie who is seen
to.Warhol is about 16 weeks old, mabybe a little more and he has two
testicles which are about the size of peanuts.  This is Scotland so we
don't get descented and neutered ferrets here normally.  One vet told me to
wait until about 6 months of age but I'm a bit dubious at waiting that long.

Warhol has a favourite toy which he carries everywhere and then hides from
Rosie.  It is a small stuffed giraffe that came from Mac Donalds or Burger
King.  Unfortunately I fell over and sat on the ferret ball smahing it so
now have sewere pipe of 9 feet and no ball.  Going to buy a large football
and cut holes in it.  Will this be okay being plastic type.