From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:52:01 -0400
?????

I noticed that associated with the conversation marked "I am the
Evil...." whatever whatever (a conversation I have been skimming
over but not following) there is a line thanking me for support.

I don't understand.  Since I haver not followed the conversation I don't
understand what support I am being thanked for.  Maybe some medical info
was needed in a different subject line?

There was only one other aspect of the conversation I noticed in a past
skimming and that was that a person has confused Garrison Keillor being
mentioned in a sig line with the post author and had gotten the name
right.  GK doesn't have ferrets; he jokes about them sometimes (including
World Theater Patrol Ferrets during the theater renovation drive) and on
a couple of occasions has joked about his unmet distant cousins in NJ who
have ferrets, but that's it.

So, I do NOT understand that statement in the post which thanked (new?
recently returned after a lone hiatus?) FML member Debbie, and me, saying

>[P.S.]
> I would like to add to my list of Thanks: Wendy, Weasel Queen and
>Sukie.... Very important and friendly FML members...for all of your
>kind support and assistance!

since I have been avoiding that discussion.

There are more important things in the world than individual fights:
The FML 5000 is one and you are all soon going to get the opportunity to
help change the ferret world for the better with another.  So keep watch
in upcoming FMLs if a progress announcement is not in today's list!

Please, folks, put aside your bickering.  There are such very much more
important things in life!

  -- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Gold Star Mothers do NOT belong in ditches:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3299271
http://www.canada.com/news/world/story.html?id=2324326a-d466-4de0-
 b388-28de50cfc446
(includes a strange statement since he hasn't been to even 1 of the
funerals)
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/08/politics/08crawford.html?
pagewanted=all

This below might belong in a ditch if it weren't so funny:
http://gr.bolt.com/download/goodies/bilbo.htm