From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:30:45 +1000
Thank you everyone who has given me many wonderful ideas for dealing
with very long distance Giving Tree gift ideas. I have chosen 5 kids
off the tree fornm 1 shelter and am in email contact with the owner
using many of these ideas!!

The FML is truely made up of wonderful ferret lovers. We dont have
shelters here in Australia. First-they are illegal here in Queensland,
so pet stores dont have them. Also, Australia doesnt seem to have the
ferret mills that are in the USA. The fun part of ferret ownership in
Australia- for both the ferrets and the owners- is that ferreting for
rabbits is very much a part of Aussie life.

May all of you have a peaceful, love -filled, and happy holiday.

Missing the Winchester Weezils,
Sue, MISSY, BAILEY, THYME