From:
Tikki Mite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:04:11 EST
Ok, now it is my turn to pick a few brains here.  Taz is approx. 6-7 yrs
old.  Albino, male loosing his hair.  Tail is almost bald (black heads
present) tummy bald and hair thinning on shoulders.  Had blood work done all
tests normal.  No adrenal problems indicated.  He does have some skin
patches witch erupt and scab over however the last time they looked more
like blood blisters with no external scab.  This lasted 24 hours and then
the area looked like no more than a slightly raised patch.  Eats good, poops
appear normal, plays hard but naps more.  Now my question(s) are.  Could the
hair loss be due to his age or possibly to the skin patches?  Should I have
them biopsied?  What are the possiblities the blood test was wrong.  They
said wait 6 weeks and if we are still having problems we can run thm again.
That's $100 buck a crack, money I could be holding for surgery if needed or
for the biopsy.

Please does anyone have any suggestions?  My vet and myself are open to
ideas.  Stressed in Iowa :-)

Tikki Mite and the Energized 18
Tikki [log in to unmask]