From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:38:11 -0800
>I laughed my a$$ off for about 10 minutes straight tonight!  Buy your
>ferret a lime!!... It was so funny!... So go out and buy your ferret a
>lime!
>
>Lisa & her 24 paws
>
>PS.  I have no association with the Florida Lime growers ;-)

I pulled a dirty trick on my kids the other day.  I brought a bottle of
Perrier home from work, and poured it into the kid's water bowl.  What a
riot!  My hunny and I laughed so hard our sides hurt.  I was almost in
tears before the kids finally got tired of playing in the water bowl!

PS: I have no association with the Perrier Co. or France.

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas