From:
Webmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:33:02 -0500
The next meeting of the Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas will be held on
Sunday, June 3th, at 2:00pm.  We will meet at the Arlington home of Chris
Snoberger in southeastern Tarrant County.This is an E.C.E. positive home!
Please do not bring ferrets to this meeting.

We'll be holding the "Debra Thomason Chicken Gravy Cookoff" to cook up
batches of the famous "Bob's Chicken Gravy".  Two batches of gravy will be
cooked as a demonstration of the entire process, including grinding of the
whole chicken.  Bring your own babyfood jar and you can purchase samples of
the finished product for $1 per jar!  As an added bonus the club will be
selling whole PRE-GROUND chickens at $6 each!  It is very difficult to get
the *whole* chicken ground commercially-- the club is having to contract
privately with a chicken processor who owes a favor to be able to make this
offer.  You must reserve your chicken order by 5/28/2001 to take advantage
of this!  Place your order by calling the club hotline at (817)498-1470 or
e-mailing
mailto:[log in to unmask] or
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Visit http://www.texasferret.org for directions or further information.