Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 01:48:27 -0500
[Note date in post -- sent some time ago but just made it to
the FML. BIG]

Hello SaraFerret,

Yesterday, 10-27, I lost my sweet girl Krikit to Insulinoma/adrenal
disease. She lived nearly 8 years old, so I was very blessed!! She
also lost her eyesight recently, no doubt age-related, and was nearly
furless when she left us.

Can you please have her meet up with Keiko, who passed in April 2008,
and Stitch and Jenner too? I lost them last year, 3 months apart. These
2 boys were best of pals, and left me at a very early 3 years of age.
(I wrote you then, but you had your own health issues going on-hope
you are well now!)

Krikit is now joined with my other kids: Bandit, Pepper, Max, Nipper,
Timon, Toulouse, Bianca, Sammy, Keiko, Jenner & Stitch.

I hope they are having fun there at RB, and I look forward to being
with them again when my time has come.

Please give lots of loves and kisses to my kids...I miss them SO
much!!!!

Your Friend,
Sue Burda