From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:53:51 -0500
The good news is that she got a clean bill of health, no reaction from
the shots or anything... the bad is that her right front elbow looks to
be dislocated.  The exrays were a little hard to read, so Dr. Lennox is
getting a second opinion today.  She says that we can either do surgery
to fix it or leave it alone and take the chance of her not having full
range.  I told her to see what the second opinion was and we'd talk about
surgery to fix it.  Since we came home from the vets though she seems to
be doing much better.  She's been in her cage the whole time so that she
stays as quiet as possbile.  I'm going to check the archives to see what
I can find on dislocations.  I'm hoping to find something to help it feel
a little better while we're waiting.  (I was thinking of using a warm
compress, but am not sure if I should or not.)