Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:44:05 -0700
Hi all! I'm re-introducing myself, I've been lurking for awhile. I'm
Micaela & I have 3 carpetsharks, Yoshi, Lucky & Ghost. I got Yoshi
last Nov. hes 3- Lucky in Dec & Ghost in April. They are a great group,
so much fun & so spoiled! ( I used to subscribe back around 1999, when
I had several more ferrets and no children -I have a 5 & 2 yr old
now....they Love their "Weasels")

I read my FML every morning, its my "morning paper" so to speak! I
love the stories & keeping up with all the ferrety news!

- I have a few ferret paintings on ebay right now, and have been
working on some other items to list soon as well...

http://shop.ebay.com/?_nkw=ooak+ferret+paintings

-Thanks- & its great to be back & owned by ferrets again!
-Micaela
 &
Yoshi, Lucky & Ghost
(Missing Bones & the Business)