From:
Kathleen Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:50:30 -0700
Hello Everyone!

On the last S.O.S. Raffle, to my surprise, I won an 8 peice set of
ferret bedding.  What a treat that was!  Thank you S.O.S.

Today when I arrived home I found a big box on my porch.  "Oh Goodie,"
I thought , "The bedding is here."

When I opened the box "Oh Goodie" didnt cut it... I pulled out piece
after piece of the most Beautiful, High Quality bedding I have ever
owned.  I was overjoved.  My ferrets are now sleeping in double fleece,
batting lined, heaven.

Thank You, Rose, of Little Feet Ferret Retreat Bedding.  My Ferrets
Highly reccomend your products!

Take care,
Kathleen, Pogo, Bro, Sis, Peanuttles, Raisinette, Fudley
and Sparky dog (who believes he is a ferret)