From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:59:38 -0500
2 Female ferrets (1 sable, 1 choc. point) about 1 1/2-2 years old are in
need of a loving home.  They must be kept together since they have been
together since birth.

   - Rabies & distemper shots
   - Very healthy w/ beautiful coats
   - Love attention & love to play games with you
   - Great with the litter box
   - Have been spayed and descented most likely as kits

These girls were kept outside for about a year in a rabbit hutch, so they
love attention from you.  I currently have 2 bully ferrets that only want
to beat them up and 1 ferret that is neutral.  If you have room in your
family for 2 fun and beautiful girls, please give me a call at
(410) 692-9550.  They are anxious to be permanent residents in a loving
home.  I am currently switching to another e-mailing system, so I may not
receive any messages.

Thanks,

Melanie and the gang (Gizmo, Norman, and Moser)