From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:42:58 -0600
Joy--
I live in Fort Worth, so I looked up a number for Medeva Pharmaceuticals
and called.  That number was defunct, but directory assistance provided me
with this toll-free number: (888)963-3382.

I called it and it was answered by a security person.  They said the
company was closed for the day (16:30 CST) and I could call back in the
morning.  Since it's a toll-free call and you'll have all the info (like
what pharmacy said the drug is unavailable), I'll leave it to you to call,
okay?  The company is apparently actually located in Euless, Texas,
according to the web listing where I found the outdated phone number, and
that was the city I used when I called directory assistance.  It's in the
same county as Fort Worth and shares borders with the city in some places.
They have a website at http://www.medeva.com, but it doesn't list a Texas
site at all.  It does show that Pediapred is one of their products though.
Hope this helps.

Debra in Fort Worth