From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 01:56:10 +0000
I have two...my fuzzies love them :-)

They are *not* indestructable...and they are clear about that on the
package.  They do need to be inspected regularly for cracks or damage,
and will need to be replaced in time.  But they ARE darned hard to
destroy!  That's the point...no toy is indestructable, but these won't
wear out in a few days, or *suddenly* break with no warning and be a
hazzard.

I have two...they are identical...one came in (on) a ferret package and
was more expensive than the second...which was for toy/small dogs.  Check
in the small dog aisle (my vet ordered my second).  You may well find that
they are less expensive there.  Even if you can't, it's well worth the
$8 :-)

you can put treats inside...its made of material that ferrets (most of
them it seems) like to chew on anyway...if you have multiple ferrets...
get multiple toys...if more than one likes it, you'll have fights on your
hands!  I'm delighted with the product...mostly because my fuzzies are too!

Sue