From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 11:46:53 -0800
Had a very long day yesterday that just seemed to drag on & on.  When I
finally got home & grabbed my mail, I was shocked to get a Mother's Day
Card - with my own return address.  Okay, since I also got a card in the
mail from my parents, I figured my mom was being cute & mailed one out
from my ferrets & cats too.  But there is no postal mark on it, it's not
cancelled or anything, so I immediately suspected someone here in town
dropped it in my mailbox.  Now, I work with a great bunch of people, but
most of them don't know where I live, and they don't write that neat!!  I
just couldn't figure it out, so I got on my computer to check the fml to
see if others mention this mysterious arrival of Mother's Day Cards.  Wow!
Thank you so much to whoever sent the card.  Someone sure went through a
lot of effort to thank a bunch of ferret mommies across the country.
THANK YOU!!  It made a long day much more pleasant.

My cat Tigger (the household's Queen) was not a part of this, although she
took full credit for it by standing on the card for the next half hour,
looking all proud of herself for something.  P-Bear took the card to his
hidey-hole as soon as he could get his little fangs on it!  I took it back
though and it is hanging with a bunch of other cards on the wall that are
special to me.

Holly