From:
Kaye FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:04:31 +0000
>From:    Jim
>Subject: Ferrets & Meat
>
>I have learned that my little Ferret loves to eat MEAT.  Anyway I don't
>hardly ever give him any and only as a treat.  When I do give it to him he
>goes crazy and tries to swallow the whole little chunk if you touch him
>while he has his meat, he gets mad and runs off, after two minutes he's as
>nice as can be and licking my fingers looking for more.... I was wondering
>if it is good for me to give him meat?

Ummmm........Jim, what d'you think ferrets used to eat before kibble was
invented? :-)

Mine are fed ( like most UK ones) on a diet of raw meat ( normally chicken
or rabbit in my case ) with a bowl of kibble as a stand- by.  If he likes
it, feed it to him............it's his natural food.

K.