From:
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:12:14 -0400
Hello my friends!  The shelter took in a new little girl this week on
Tuesday.  her name is Dakota.  She was very underweight and weak.  Mommie
was on the driveway, saying good-bye to some friends when a lady pulled
up and handed her to mom.  mommie was shocked at her appearance and saw
how underweight she was.  Uncle Mark took her inside right away and gave
her food.  She gobbled it up so fast, almost like she had never seen food
before.  She's doing much better though.

Ferox & Dax were adopted into a loving home on Thursday.

The shelter is starting the building of the new "ferret room" in August
and September.  Grandma wanted the shelter to use her bedroom and mommie
feels it would be an awesome way for grandma to be remembered.

We're looking for donations of plumbing supplies and plumbers,
electricians and electrical equipment, and we're looking for people
who don't mind getting down and dirty.

The carpet needs to be ripped up, linoleum or tile be laid down, the
washroom built, a 1/2 wall needs to be built (for 2 run groups) and a
good cleaning of the room needs to be done.

We're looking for donations of 10 sheets of drywall, Plexiglas, 2x4x8
wood, a toilet, a laundry tub, cement nails, drywall screws and other
supplies.  We also need someone with equipment to cut the wood (skill
saw) and Plexiglas and someone who has a drill and bits.  If you can
help, or know someone that can help, please contact the Ferret Aid
Society at 905-275-0438 or [log in to unmask] .

Much love, Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society