From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:32:51 -0400
Pfffooooiieeee!

I should not have told both the Oracle and the Charmer that the Kings
Supermarkets carry Kuners beans (Yum, esp for the ones with chili sauce,
the refries, and the black beans with lime!).  Imagine TWO gas powered
hover wagons in the area within 45 minutes of each other.  Cough, cough,
choke, gaaaaaaaasp!

How do the ferret navigators cope?

Hey, Telemna heard a rumor that those two racers are beginning to pull
some very strange tricks on each other!  She say, behave yourselves, or
balance out, or we'll have to figure out penalties!  Hummpppff!  (Her
"Hummpppff", not mine.)

What worries me is that the race was supposed to end about noon.  Are
these shared victory laps or have the ladies just become addicted to the
beans and want to stock up?

Who the heck won?  I lost track after the navigation maps wound up biting
the dust, and worm holes figured in.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org