From:
"William L. Sebok" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:43:31 -0400
When I hear the radio announce progress of tropical storm / hurricane
Bonnie and Charley I get a pang --- and think of our Bonnie and Charlie.
They were a pair of littermate kits we acquired in 1997 and lived out
their playful lives.  Bonnie died last year (July 7, 2003) of lymphoma.
Charlie is still with us, the old man of the bunch.  I am not used to
hearing that familiar (to me) combination of names on the radio or in
print.

Their web pages are at http://furo.astro.umd.edu/ferrets/bonnie/ and
http://furo.astro.umd.edu/ferrets/charlie/ .  Sorry, but I have let my
web pages get out of date and their stories are not yet up.  Their
pictures are on their pages, however.

-- Bill Sebok
   with Charlie, Lucy, Jenny, and Teddy (ferrets), Patrick (dog), Eddie
   (cat).  In loving memory of Ben, Jerry, Buttercup, Bridgett, Jasmine,
   and Bonnie (ferrets), Lupi (dog), and Felix (cat).