From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:01:18 -0700
I didn't mean to insinuate that Tigger is a 'biting/nipping' fuzz.  As
none of my fuzzies nip or bite.  Just suddenly he has become 'amorous'.
Overly lovin, with my legs while in shorts.  He climbs them softly, noses
them all over, then rolls down onto my feet and rolls all over them.
Then while he is in his 'amorous' state, he takes a nip.  Way over lovin
lately!  hah you know, like springtime love.  He does it totally tenderly
as to not hurt the mommy.

As well he will follow Pinky around and try jumpin on her back and hold
her down.  On occasions he will 'attempt' to grab her neck however she
grabs his right back.  :P Smart Pinky.

The question at hand is if anyone has 'amorous' fuzzies, and does it pass?
Just feels wierd, in tickles while he is climbin all over and smelling,
lickin my legs.  Then tickles the feet as he gets down on those rolls all
over, licks them before he tenderly takes a bite.

There are times he will lay down for me to pet him.  I mean a
loooooooooooong 5 to 10 minutes of petting his whole spine.  Odd for him,
as he would rather 'run' than laystill.  Then afterwards he licks my hands
and then nips.  Almost like sayin, thank you.

All of this is new tricks in his behavior patterns.

I have had one in the past who would 'clean' faces.  Was the kewlest
thing.  Hold her up to give her loves, and she would go about the hair
line and clean by lickin then bitin the 'fleas' out.  Truly was the
greatest thing.  She would only do that too few people she loved and
trusted.  Her affection twards us was cleaning us.  If she couldn't
reach the face, she would clean our arms.

So would this just be a habit in which is his way to show his 'love'?

Thank you
Yvonne

=====
If you are gonna DREAM, dream BIG!  Our thoughts do manifest!