From:
"Jessica L. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 13:07:34 -0400
In case you're wondering, yes, I am the one who was wondering about
allergies...and yes, I did just go get another ferret.  You understand, don't
you?  Anyway, he's 8 weeks old, a sable, and his name is Cosmo.  This is my
second ferret, my first being Carmen, the 1.5 year old silver mitt.  Well,
Carmen does not like Cosmo so far.  I am sure that this has been
posted/discussed in the past, but since I am new, I don't know when or where.
What is the best way to introduce these two ferrets and get them to like each
other?  AS of now, I am taking it slowly and paying much attention to each one.
Any suggestions?

As for allergies, they are still bothersome.  I really appreciate all the
medications/inhalers, so hopefully that will control them for now.  But one
thing has been decided...it is my right to keep them even if it may not be so
good for me.

Thanks for any suggestions on introducing Carmen and Cosmo.

Sincerely,
Jessica Wilson

P.S. Are there any FMLers/ferret gatherings or clubs in the Boulder/Denver
area?  Feel free to email me direct with info.  Thanks.