From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:58:27 -0800
I just wanted to tell everyone that has flamed Susan for her post about
the wee one that had distemper. i was on the phone with her when she
had Comet in the car going to the vet. you should have heard him
screaming. i felt so bad for the little one and also Susan. She was
almost in tears. I am very fortunate not to have had this happen to me
and I am so sorry that it had to happen at all. but, the most important
thing is that Susan made everyone aware there was a deadly situation
going on and she had no idea of how many little ones this may effect. i
would think that you would be very grateful for the information if not
for yourself and your little ones but for others that have the
potential of taking in little ones with this horrible disease. i think
we should all thank her for helping Comet cross, to put him out of his
pain and for standing there holding him while he crossed. he had such a
very short life but he was put in susan's hands for a reason.

i stopped the FML for over 8 years because people seemed to enjoy
flaming others, which i can't stand. if you have an opinion about
something and want to express your opinion do so but in a manner that
doesn't hurt someone. we are all out there for the love of the ferrets,
lets remember that.

Susan, i admire what you do and i know what you go through like alot of
us shelter moms and dads do. we appreciate you being there for Comet
and all of the other little ones that come into your care;

Linda