From:
lisa blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:56:02 -0500
I don't really know the details, other than they're going to a
Kill-Pound on friday if they don't find a home. According to my mom,
one is a "Big Bunny Boy" and the other is a "Little Mollie Girl."

If anyone can help out within a couple of hours of Hardyston, NJ, I
can help with transport or whatever. Also, its kind of like playing
telephone, and I get back faster to emails or texts than calls, but you
can email me at [log in to unmask] or call/text me at 917 349 3687
and I can make arrangements or help out however I can or get you in
touch with the owner. I don't know the circumstances or ages or any
info, but I'm guessing not ADV tested, probably eating garbage food,
etc. And could use a chance at a life.

Lisa