Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 23:20:36 +1300
My wobbly ferret is still wobbly, and although he took a steep downhill turn
for a while (scary!), Guy seems to be doing better.  He's eating once more,
and walking about now, which he wasn't yesterday.  He begins official
treatment in the morning, although he's already on prednisone.  Things are
looking brighter.

Now, for that limerick.  I couldn't help myself.  With so many others flying
around, it seems to be contagious.  Since I've never done one before, I'll
excuse myself beforehand.

There was a young man from Nantucket
Who carried his ferret in a bucket
One day when asked why
He replied with a sigh
"I have nowhere else to tuck-it!"

Sorry about that.  It was all I could think of with ferrets that could be
remotely concerned with "Nantucket".

Thanks for bearing with me.

Sam and the family...
Ferrets: Guy (lazy), Vader (nippy), Slinky (nickname Stinky), Gemn
(tail-less wonder) and Podo (my baby)
Cats: Mule (stubborn as..) and Silver (the one everyone loves)
Rainbow Lorikeets: Johnny (baldy) and Jeni (cute as a multicoloured
button)