From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 10:03:38 -0700
Hello it has been awhile, two things have recently happen, 1: Ferret Math
has struck and I am now up to 11, You can read all about all the Fuzzies
on my page at
http://www.tcgcs.com/~lonewolf

Also I have a Ferret chat page up that anyone with a java capable web
browser can join in on Id like to see some of you on tomarrow night if you
would like..  The address isn't linked to any page as of tonight but if you
would like you can.  the address is
http://www.tcgcs.com/~lonewolf/ferret_chat.htm

the current operators/directors of this channel are me and Shelley from the
Legion of supperferrets shelter of Nebraska.

Thanks again

Michelle