From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:45:41 -0400
AOL has been recently bouncing huge numbers of Yahoogroups posts and
digests to its clients.

I know that most or all of these bounces is probably due to AOL simply
having too much mail traffic; it is one of the places that then bounces
some mails and just loses others. You are still stuck having to
reactivate yourself whenever they do that.

Here is the instruction set that Yahoogroups has for those of you who
are bouncing and it will let you reset any or all of the Yahoogroups
to which you belong:

>if you or a member of your group is in bounce status they can
>"unbounce" yourself by going here :

>and clicking on the "unbounce" link under the bouncing email address.

Please, keep this mail and regularly check yourself at:

until AOL fixes its problem. Again, you can also fix any of your
Yahoogroups at that location.

Meanwhile, you can read the FHL on the website:

I have been sending out reactivation mails for the FHL members to whom
AOL is doing this (44 today, another 20 plus late last week) but it
does not appear that AOL is passing those along either, because the
replies I have heard have been to my private mails alerting members
to the situation. Some of the people are being REbounced by AOL after
resetting so keep that URL above!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: