From:
Katie Eberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:34:22 -0400
Trina,

I have been using Vivify for years with my fuzzies. Even though a small
bottle can be a bit pricy ($7ish), I really like it. After a few weeks
their coats got much softer and the winter dry skin on my male Tank
stopped flaking and cleared up really nice. Also, I noticed that he had
more energy and was more frisky/goofy after about a month of starting
it. Plus they go bonkers for the taste. My little girl Lily is picky
with treats, but she gobbles down the Vivify like it's ferret crack. I
highly recommend it. I hope this helps!

Katie
Manassas, VA
Owned by Tank and Lily