Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:46:51 -0700
Responding to Kat's question.  The ferrrets in my care do not get
fostered out so I can't answer that question.  I do not understand nor
acknowledge the term "unadoptable" although I understand that it is a
term used in some organizations.  To be perfectly honest, that word
burns me up.  A life is a life and every single one that comes in my
door is treated equally in terms of receiving veterinary care and love.
The need is met with care.  Period.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue